How to update, elevate and accessorize your outfit so you look and feel fresh and beautiful is what today’s video is about.
What inspired this video were the free 15-minute style calls I held this week and perhaps a coincidence but five out of the six ladies I had the privilege to help asked about belts, so I thought to share the video I originally made for adacollection.
How to wear one belt – a blue wrap belt – with multiple outfits for different occasions …
- You’ll see a polka dot dress that can be worn to work (you can modify with polka dot blouse and black trousers.)
- A green maxi perfect for brunch or polish it up with a belt for date night (of course, choose a dress for your body type, if you prefer sleeves, do that or wear a tee shirt underneath.. maybe a blouse over it)
- A printed blouse with white wide pants (for church or afternoon get together?)
- Same printed blouse with jeans if you want to keep it casual
- And lastly a t-shirt and jeans – that looks so much more pulled together with a belt.
View this post on Instagram
Let me know your thoughts on this style video and how you like it. No talking just straight showing outfit inspiration.
And if you do like this video, please give it a thumbs up AND let me know what other topics you’d like me to cover this season.
Fall trends is what’s coming up next..